Rated 1/5 Stars
Make a Twinkle Wand and Power It
Want to make a Twinkle Wand, a wand that casts any spell when you (or someone else) say the spell with it in your hand? You can even make one for each of your friends!
You will need the following items for this spell:
- 2 2D shapes made of paper (both the same shape)
- Clear nail polish
Casting Instructions for 'Make a Twinkle Wand and Power It'
Get your pencil and your 2D paper shapes. Put glue on and near the tip of the pencil. Lay one shape on the table, put the top of the pencil on it so that it's in the middle, and put the other shape on top. Stick them down so that it looks a bit like a lollipop :)
To Power it:
To make the wand work like I said in the description/summary, paint some clear nail polish all over the wand, to make it magical and shiny. Congratulations, now you have a Twinkle Wand :D
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Check out these featured pages about Wands
- Make A Working Magick Wand
- Charge a Wand
- How To Make A Magic Wand
- Types of Wands (Wood Edition)
- How To Use Your Wand
- Basic Rules to Follow During Wand Creation
- Wands and Wand Cores
- Crystal Tip Wands
- Homemade Wands
- Enchanting Your Wand
- Make Your Own Wand
- Wand Blessing Ritual
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.