Access and use of this site (http://www.spellsofmagic.com/ and all subdomains of spellsofmagic.com) is provided subject to the following terms:
- By using spellsofmagic.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of spellsofmagic.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not use spellsofmagic.com.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use spellsofmagic.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of spellsofmagic.com content requires the prior written permission of the site owner.
- You agree to use spellsofmagic.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of spellsofmagic.com. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within spellsofmagic.com.
- You agree that the site owner will have first and final say in what behaviour may deemed obscene, offensive or disrupting as stated in point 4 above.
- spellsofmagic.com content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will the owners of spellsofmagic.com be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; (g) loss of political leadership; (h) loss of majority government; or (i) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of spellsofmagic.com regardless of the form of action.
- the owner does not warrant that functions contained in spellsofmagic.com content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that spellsofmagic.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The names, images and logos identifying spellsofmagic.com are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of spellsofmagic.com. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of spellsofmagic.com.
- Further to paragraph 10, by submitting your contribution to spellsofmagic.com, you:
- warrant that your contribution;
- is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to spellsofmagic.com for all the purposes specified above;
- is not defamatory;
- does not infringe any law
- indemnify the owner against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by the owner as a result of your breach of the above warranty;
- waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on spellsofmagic.com and the purposes specified above.
- warrant that your contribution;
- You agree to use spellsofmagic.com Communities (including Message Boards) in accordance with the following Community Rules.
- Contributions must be civil and tasteful
- No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour
- No unlawful or objectionable content
- No spamming or off-topic material
- No advertising
- Contributions containing languages other than English may be removed (Sorry French Canada)
- No impersonation
- No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names
- Deliberate misuse of the complaints facility is not permitted
- You are at least 13 years of age
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Alberta Canada.
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, home address or email address), and please do not include postal addresses of any kind. If you have a helpful address to share, inform the host of the relevant Community area using the 'Contact Us' link, and they will promote it if they see fit.