Rated 1/5 Stars
How To Connect To Your Familiar/Pet
This is a guide with a short incantation to connect mentally to your Familiar/Pet. Don't do this if you don't believe, because the negative energies will eventually come around to get you.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- Your Familiar/Pet
- Catnip, milk, or toy mice (for cats)
- Chew toy, ball or water (for dogs)
- Blessed saucer(for milk or water)
- Two arms with hands (for hugging and petting)
Casting Instructions for 'How To Connect To Your Familiar/Pet'
1. Get one item for your cat/dog (can be done with other animals, you just need their favourite inanimate object).
2. Go to your Familiar/Pet and clear your negative energies.
3. Pet them eight times, then place the item in front of them.
4. Make sure they interact with said item, then go into a state of semi meditation.
5. Your mind should be on the verge of connecting mentally to your Familiar/Pet. You need to open your eyes, but still be in semi meditation. Pick up your Familiar/Pet and hug them.
6. Your Familiar/Pet should be relaxed. Go back into the semi meditation, turing it into a full state of meditation. Try to enter your Familiar/Pet's mind. They should willingly accept. If they do not, leave them for a day, then try again.
7. Talk to your Familiar/Pet, and let them know they can ask you to help them with anything, and in return, they do the same.
8. Ask your FamiliarPet to sleep with you that night. Then chant thrice:
Gods and Goddesses, I call upon thee,
To let my mind connect to thy animal I keep.
Let them be there, when I need it most,
And keep them away from nature's harm.
I summon thy deity of thy creatures,
To protect and guide my animal and make us one.
So Mote It Be!
9. Fall asleep with your Familiar/Pet, and only call upon them when you need help with something, or if you need a helping paw/claw for a spell.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.