Hello and welcome to my Profile - Please read before Mailing Me.
Please call me Hearth, Ihave been a practitioner for 15 years, currently follow a hearth witch path.
Despite having a rather specific path currently, during my spiritual journey I have had a number of different paths and spent a large amount of time being eclectic in nature, I have also been a green witch, Wiccan, a sea witch, elemental witch and more so I am always happy to assist anyone from any background if I can.
I have added all of my current and past practices in the list below to help you find whether I am able to assist in your queries or not, and although I may not have practiced something actively, it is likely that I have read or know some information on a lot more topics.
Feel free to send me a message, I am always happy to chat,but please read my profile first.
- Do not send me romantic or sexual messages, this is not a dating site.
- Please accept my religious beliefs and don't push yours onto me.
- Please be respectful and take the time to add a subject line to the message and be sure to message me with a purposerather thanjust to entertain you with chit chat.
Do not contact me regarding magickally impossible acts including: elemental bending, physical transformations, teleportation, becoming a different species, body switching, changing eye/hair colours, etc, these are all fantasy in my physical plane.
I do not teach but am happy to guide on specific questions, if you plan on asking me questions regarding magick and the practice please be specific, do not send me a message saying, "teach me everything". I do not spoon-feed, and I do not give you everything you need to know on a silver platter, please be aware that, I am not here to teach only offer guidance where I can.
If you do contact me please let it have a purpose and not for idle chit chat, including a subject line is very helpful too.
This is the only messaging system I use, do not ask for Facebook, kik or any other social media, I will not share them with you.
My current list of studies goes as follows:
- Folk Magick
- The Basics (always being re-capped)
- Hearth Witchcraft
- Kitchen witchcraft
- Herbal witchcraft
- Crystal Magick
- Candle Magick
- Tarot Divination
- Rune Divination
- Sigil Magick
- Rune Magick
- Higher, ceremonial Magicks.
- Elemental Magick (not bending)
- Sea Witchcraft
- Pendulum Divination
- Colour Magick
- Lunar Magick
- Candle Readings
- Celtic Paganism
- Wicca - more in regards to Traditional British Wicca than other newer forms.
- There may be more that I will add on in time.
Please do not ask me for beginner spells, all spells require a basic foundation of knowledge that should be learnt prior to spells.
If you are a beginner, below is a list of great forums and topics to look at before you start casting spells, that will give you a good foundation of knowledge in order to build on.
- Starting Out: http://www.spellsofmagic.com/read_post.html?post=71692
- The Basics Expanded: http://www.spellsofmagic.com/read_post.html?post=483942
- Visualization: http://www.spellsofmagic.com/read_post.html?post=526472
- Centering + Grounding: http://www.spellsofmagic.com/read_posts.html?post=829288
- How to write a spell: http://www.spellsofmagic.com/read_post.html?post=829629
- Troubleshooting Spells: http://www.spellsofmagic.com/read_post.html?post=846276