Casting Instructions for 'Telekinesis'
How to Develop Telekinesis
An Exercise to Assist You in Developing Telekinesis
- Choose a utensil.
- Hold it in your hand comfortably.
- Find a comfortable position to sit and relax breathing effortlessly.
- Close your eyes.
- Let the days thoughts go.
- Focus on the utensil.
- Slowly run your fingers over its surface and feel its energy.
- At the moment when there is no separation between you and the fork and you actually feel its energy- bend it.
If it bends you did the exercise correctly. If not it could be because your mind wasn't focused and other thoughts entered. It will take some practice and persistence when developing telekinesis.
Tips on Developing Telekinesis
- Don't think about the process or what may or may not happen just practice as if its an experiment.
- Relax and enjoy the process of developing telekinesis (up to 7 days a week if possible).
- Stop if you get a headache.
- Without believing it is possible it will not manifest- believe you can move objects with you mind and you will.
- Focus all your attention. There is no room left in your mind for thoughts of what you had for dinner last night.
- It is easiest to start with light objects, such as feathers or thin paper.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.