An Herbal Beauty Charm Spell
This combination of herbs works to give you not only radiance,
but also increased attractiveness and self-confidence.
Keep the sachet on your altar or near your bed where you can see it daily
- 1 six-inch square of golden cloth
- 1 seven-inch square of green lace (dye some)
- 1 teaspoon of witch hazel bark or tincture
- 1 teaspoon of cardamom seeds (look in Grocery shop)
- 1 teaspoon grains of paradise (or use paprika)
- 1 teaspoon basil (Grocery or garden store)
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds (Grocery store)
- 1 inch piece of dried ginger root and one of powdered icing sugar
- 1 inch piece of cinnamon stick (Grocers)
- 13 apple seeds (greengrocers or garden)
- 1 piece of rose quartz 1 garnet
- Red ribbon to make tiny red ribbon roses.
Casting Instructions for 'An Herbal Beauty Charm Spell'
Lay out the gold cloth squarely on top of the lace. In the center sprinkle the witch hazel, cardamom, grains of paradise, basil, and caraway. Hold the sugar ginger in your hands and focus on your inner beauty; see it as ray of light making its way into your aura. Place the sugar ginger on top of the herbs. Add the cinnamon stick, the apple seeds, the rose quartz, and the garnet. Bring the corners of the cloth and the lace up to a bundle; wrap three times with the ribbon. Tie three knots. Put the ribbon rose stems directly over the ribbon and wrap the ribbon ends three more times, tying three more knots to secure the ribbon roses to the sachet. Trim any ragged ends. Raise energy and charge the sachet, saying: Treasures without, Treasures within the glamour comes from my heart, Beauty without, Beauty within, Never from me to part. It is done.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.