The Dragons Den
The Den of Penta is our home away from home, a familial group to share knowledge and learn from one another. Although we have different paths, we find in this den a hearth, a place to grow as individuals and practitioners.
Balance is key for growth and harmony. We maintain our balance with the elements of Earth, Air, Fire, and Water.
The Dragon of Earth
Strength, both nurturing and stable. The Earth represents our unity within the den, a place where we nurture the knowledge of the individual. As a community, we grow together as a tree grows strong. Our knowledge extends outward, like those of strong tree branches.
The Dragon of Air
Intelligence, creativity, and communication. In the den, we communicate and share wisdom with one another, admire the creativity within our covenmates and strive to always move forward.
The Dragon of Fire
Creation and destruction, passion and possibilities. The fire blown by the dragon of Penta will bring forward for the better change, cleansing and advancing, always bring forward the better idea. As a family, we encourage the creativity and passion of our covenmates.
The Dragon of Water
Emotions, wisdom and activity. Although the surface may appear calm, beneath the surface of the water, activity booms. For the water is always flowing. Together as a family, we will support and remain united, always moving forward as the water flows.
We have a vast variety of subjects that we discuss with in Penta, including:
- Divination - Tarot, Oracle, Runes, Pendulums
- Dream Work - Lucid Dreaming, Dream Interpretation, Astral Projection
- Energy Work - Shielding, Grounding, Energy Manipulation
- Herbology - Potions, Salves, Garden Magic
- Religions/Belief Systems - Norse, Slavic, Hellenic, etc.
- Spell Work - Spellcasting, Creating Spells, Traditional Witchcraft
- Spirit Work - Spirit/Deity Communication, Spirit Guides, Familiars
- And other countless topics!
We also offer weekly discussions, game and movie nights.
- Please send all applications to both Chleo and FenHarel
- Please note that you must be at least 13 years old to join the group
- Any dishonesty in applications would be followed by removal.
- If you would like to join Penta Magic, please click the apply button at the top and send your application the Chleo and FenHarel
- How old are you?
- Why did you choose to apply to Penta Magic?
- Please list all current/previous account names you have here on SoM
- Have you previously been/currently in a coven here on SoM? If so, list them.
- How active can you be within Penta and the Forums?
- Why do you think you'd be a good addition to the coven?
- Tell us about yourself; your spiritual path, your hobbies and interests, etc.
Feel free to add to your application as you see fit, allow 24-48 hours for us to get back to you.
We use the Dragon as a representation of our coven but we are in no way a role-playing group.