Easy Protection Powder.
Here are the ingredients you will need:
- One-Half Teaspoon of Salt.
- One-Half Teaspoon of Clove.
- One-Half Teaspoon of Cinnamon
- A very small amount of Cumin.
- One Teaspoon of Basil.
- One Teaspoon of Rose mary.
What to do:
- Grind all ingredients individually in the Mortar and Pestle until they are a powder. Pour the powders into a bowl.
- Mix them all Clockwise, visualizing a pure white protective energy swirling into the powder as you mix. Once evenly blended, the powder can be stored in a jar, or used immediately.
How to use it.
This powder can be burned as an incense(you may need to adjust amounts of ingredient to preference). It can be sprinkled around the exterior of your home. It can also be used around or on your altar. You may sprinkle it on the doorways and window sills of your home. It can be used for Mojo or Gris-Gris bags. One way I like to use it, is pour a fair amount into a bucket of Luke-warm water, then take a rag, paper towel, or any other cloth, and wipe down the doors, and windows of your home.