Questions? Wish to chat? Feel free to mail me.
I may or may not be the practitioner you're looking for. Who am I, you inquire?
- Terrifically Terrible.
- Weaver of the darker arts and collector of the odd and curious.
- Lover of games, poetry, classic literature, fine cuisine, and good wine.
- Member of the site for 10 years, and occult practitioner for 17.
- Current leader of the Teen Witches group here on SoM; head of House Arachnida. If you have questions regarding the coven, please feel free to message me or one of my council members.
- Aspiring writer. Currently working on getting articles submitted to Llewellyn Publications.
- Education major and aspiring history teacher.
~Magical Studies & Practices~
- Curse Work
- Blood Magic
- Sigils - Creation & Use.
- Ritual Crafts - Candle Making, Ritual Soaps, Dream Catchers, etc.
- Enchanting - Charging talismans and amulets for drawing energies, protection, etc.
- Spirit Work and Spirit Communication -Comprised of work with ancestral spirits, Fae, Nature Spirits, etc. I am also a sensitive, and have worked in cases where spirits need to be removed from spaces and helped to cross over.
- Deity Shadowing - Lesser forms of spirit channeling.
- Hedgecraft - Natural magic, herb magic, crystals, etc.
- Kitchen Witchery
- Healing - Energy and Crystal healing.
- Herbalism - Healing, remedies.
- Sympathetic Magics - Candles, poppets, knot magic, etc.
- Divination - Ceromancy & Tarot
- Kemeticism - Revival of ancient Egyptian religious practices.
''Trust, much like respect, is not freely given. It is earned. Remember that.''
''He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster.And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee.'' - Friedrich Nietzsche