- I will not cast spells for you
- I do not do tarot readings for anyone outside of my group here on SoM.
- I do offer guidance and mentoring in regards to magical practice and spellwork, but I will not spoon-feed you information. You are expected to put forth work and effort to aid in your own education.
- All applications for Black Twilight are to be mailed to me here; not to my tumblr account.
I'm an avid gardener and an aspiring writer. I have a blog dedicated to witchcraft and magical practice. It can be found at the link next to my profile picture. I also do freelance writing, though nothing really noteworthy yet. The majority of my writing consists of magical practice, spellwork/rituals, and working with spirits and the spiritual world.
I have a love of cryptozoology and things that go bump in the night, and love to research and study such topics.
I am the founder of AMPS. We are an online organization, as of right now, that seeks to study and understand the paranormal, occult, and metaphysical world. It seeks to bring together experts, researcher, and anyone interested in these topics. Essentially, creating a network of individuals experienced in the aforementioned fields.
I am working on a website( currently up but a WIP), and discord and then hopefully later physical groups of researchers. Right now it's just getting the groundwork set up.
I love games (specifically fantasy and mmorpgs), poetry, classic literature, fine cuisine, and good wine. I also love 80s and 90s horror.
I've been a student and practitioner of the occult for 18 years and a Spirit-Worker for 15. I lead study groups on magical practice and the occult and I am a self-taught crystal healer. I use crystals, in combination with color therapy and aromatherapy, to help heal and balance the body's energy centers and promote spiritual well-being for both my benefit and the benefit of others.
My path is best described as an Appalachian Folk Witch. I am a practitioner of the folk magic from the Appalachian region, specifically that from my home in the Mountain State.
I have worked with several areas, but my main areas of focus, at present, can be found below.
Magical Areas of Study and Practice:
- Spirit-Work ~ Work with ancestral spirits, totems and guides, Fae/Fair Folk, elementals, and an array of other spirits and nature folk. - I am a sensitive (I can pick up on spiritual energy and vibrations) and use my abilities, along with my experiences with spiritwork, to help families and individuals that have issues with spirits, hauntings, etc.
- Folk Magic ~ As described above.
- Crystals & Herbs ~ Healing and magical uses.
- Sympathetic Magic ~ Poppets, candles, knot magic.
- Energy Work
- Thoughtform Creation
- Cursework & Blood Magic