Salutations. Welcome to the lair of the solitary misanthrope; the hopeless introvert.If you want to chat, shoot me a mail. I'm always up for conversation, but I may not always respond right away. I am more than likely lost on Pinterest or YouTube.
I go by Lily or Misa, whichever you prefer. I've been on the site for 10 years and a practicer and student of the occult for 17. Formerly known as Lonicera aka Loni.I'm in my late 20s. I enjoy the dark and creepy. I'm your run of the mill nerd. I love Nightcore. I greatly enjoy video games. I have played WoW, SW:TOR, Rift, DCUO, Skyrim, TESO, RE, Neverwinter, and now GW2. I have also been venturing into D&D tabletop gaming. I am a lover of literature and art. Gardening is a passion of mine, and I spend much of my time working with nature. I also enjoy anime and horror, and watch it when the mood strikes me.
~My Studies & Practices~
- Curse Work
- Blood Magic
- Sigils - Creation & Use.
- Enchanting - Charging talismans and amulets for drawing energies, protection, etc.
- Spirit Work and Spirit Communication -Comprised of work with ancestral spirits, Fae, Nature Spirits, etc.
- Deity Shadowing - Lesser forms of spirit channeling.
- Hedgecraft - Natural magic, herb magic, crystals, etc.
- Healing - Energy and Crystal healing.
- Herbalism - Healing, remedies.
- Sympathetic Magics - Candles, poppets, knot magic, etc.
- Divination - Ceromancy & Tarot
- Kemeticism - Revival of ancient Egyptian religious practices. Devout of Bast and Anpu.
''I am the big, bad wolf.''
''Trust, much like respect, is not freely given. It is earned. Remember that.''
''Speak little and learn much. Those that talk the loudest know the least. Human ego is the worst of all beasts.Humility, grace and dignity will get you farther than arrogance.''
"There is beauty in darkness, but you must not lose yourself within the shadows of the night."
''He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster.And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee.'' - Friedrich Nietzsche