Greetings, lovelies. Welcome to my small section of the site. If you have questions, comments, or concerns feel free to contact me at any time. I will do my best to answer your questions, and assist you in whatever way I can. I am also more than happy to chat, but please have a topic in mind.
I do not mentor, per-say, but I will answer any questions you have regarding magic, provide you with helpful linky-links, and offer tips and advice on spellwork and magical practice.
- Intro: Hey there. I am Angel, but go by Misa here on the site. I am 29 years old.I am a lover of games, poetry, classic literature, fine cuisine, and good wine. I'm an avid gardener and an aspiring writer.
- SoM Coven: I am the current leader of Black Twilight. The group is dedicated to the darker and more advanced areas of magical practice and spellwork. For this reason, the coven has an age requirement of 18+. If you have questions regarding the coven, feel free to contact me or my council member(s).
- SoM Mail: I am generally very busy when I am online here on SoM, so I may not get to mail right away. I do, however, try to check my mailbox regularly and will answer mail as soon as I can. If I do not respond within 24-48 hours, assume the answer is no.
- Tumblr: I do have Tumblr and use it to talk about things that interest me. Feel free to give me a shout out over there, if you like. I tend to respond faster here on SoM but I check Tumblr daily as well.
- Youtube: I am currently working on a line of Youtube videos for beginners to magical practice and spellwork. My hope is to start a video archive of How To vids for newbies to magic.
Magical Studies and Practices
I've been an occult practitioner for 18 years, and a Spiritworker for 15. I see magic as a divine movement of energies that, when tapped into, gives us a better understanding of nature and the natural world around us.
I have experience with several areas of magic, but my main focuses at present are:
- Spirit Work and Spirit Communication - Comprised of work with ancestral spirits, Fae, Nature Spirits, etc. I am also a sensitive, and have worked in cases where spirits need to be removed from spaces and helped to cross over.
- Crystal Magic - Healing, protection, etc via the use of crystals.
- Sympathetic Magics - Candles, poppets, knot magic, etc.
- Appalachian Folk Magic - The folk practices, beliefs, and superstitions from my home in the Mountain State. The practices are ingrained into the culture and daily lives of those that reside here. To them it is not magic, it is a way of life.
- Kemeticism - Revival of ancient Egyptian religious practices. -- I do not claim to be an expert in this area. I am not an ordained Priest within the religion. I am a solitary practicer and follow the Kemetic festivals and ritual practices, specifically for Anubis and am a devout to him and him alone.
''Trust, much like respect, is not freely given. It is earned. Remember that.''
"Man is like an ocean. They can appear pristine on the surface, but monsters lurk within their depths."
''He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster.And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee.'' - Friedrich Nietzsche
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."-- Friedrich Nietzsche,Thus Spoke Zarathustra