: Welcome to SpellsOfMagic.com. You must be a logged in member to use the live chat feature. Sign up
for free now.
SpellsOfMagic now has an online store, offering over 9000 wiccan, pagan and occult items. Check it out.
Rated 5/5 Stars
Place a spell on a stone to protect the person holding it.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- Lit Candle or Ash
- Salt or Coal
- Incense or Feather
- 1 object you wish to place the spell on, the object should be sturdy and unflammable.
Casting Instructions for 'Protection Stone'
1. I strongly emphasize casting a circle.
2. Chant, ''Water'' and dip the object into the water. Visualize the energy of the water being absorbed by the object and then surrounding it.
3. Chant, ''Fire'' and wave through the flame(don't burn yourself) or roll in ashes. Visualize the energy of fire being absorbed by the object. Then visualize the energy of fire surrounding the stone but this time the energies of water and fire are separated equally in the surrounding area of the stone.
4. Chant, ''Earth'' and roll in salt or rub with the coal. Visualize the energy of earth being absorbed by the object. Now visualize the energy surrounding it but the energy should have 3 equal portions this time, one for fire, one for water, and one for earth.
5. Chant, ''Air'' and wave through incense smoke or brush with a feather. Then visualize the energy of air being absorbed by the object. Now there should be four equal portions surrounding the object, one for each element.
6. Now visualize the four energies combining into one beautiful white energy, while chanting, ''protect those who bare this stone as long as their intentions remain fair''.
1. Just because you have this stone does not mean you shouldn't use a protection spell before a magickal working.
2. This spell is designed to protect others more than it is to protect yourself.
3. I can't stress this part enough, please cast a circle before doing this.
Is this content used without proper permission?
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions
on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us