Disclaimer: As always, check with a medical professional before using any homeopathic remedy or herbal supplement(s)! Also be sure to research any herb you are unfamiliar with to avoid harm, serious interactions with medication, or allergic reaction.
- Bleeding: It as coagulant properties . It can be used to help slow or reduce the loss of blood from small wounds and can be taken orally during heavy menstruation to help with reduce heavy bleeding and inflammation.
- Digestion: It has anti-inflammatory properties and can help with digestion and gastrointestinal problems.It can do this by soothing the stomach and relieving inflammation in the tissues there.
- Diabetes: Some of the active properties and components of the herb have been found to help moderate the body's glucose levels and help with glucose uptake.
- Respiratory: It can be used to help relieve sinus problems, coughs, sore throats and symptoms of bronchitis.
- Bladder: The astringent properties of the herb can help with proper bladder control, and can help prevent bladder leakages.
- Skin: A topical application of the herb can help heal blemishes and other skin issues.
- Detoxification: Its active ingredients (thiamin, quercitrin, and catechins) can be used to help improve the functions of the liver and gallbladder.
- Hair & Nails: The Silicic acid in the herb can help improve the strength of hair and nails.
The leaves can be dried and ground into a paste or turned into a powder and made into a decoction. It can also be brewed into a tea or its essential oils can be used.
- Gender Association : Masculine
- Planetary Association : Jupiter
- Zodiac Association : Cancer
- Elemental Association : Air
It can be used in spells for:
- Peaceful Sleep
- Banishing negative energies, spirits, and people.
- Return to Sender
References and Resources: