Rated 5/5 Stars
To Make Bad Luck Go Away
This spell can be adapted to use any of the Elements you choose to help the energy to work. Remember that Fire consumes, Air dissipates, Water washes away and Earth eliminates. You might do this spell at the New Moon to signify new beginnings or on a Saturday to change blockages into valuable experiences from which you can learn.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- Square piece of paper at least 10 cm x 10 cm (3 x 3 inches)
- A black marker or magical black ink and pen
- Your cauldron or a fire- proof dish if using fire
- Material to start your fire (such as pine chippings)
Casting Instructions for 'To Make Bad Luck Go Away'
- At night time light a small fire in your cauldron or dish.
- If not using fire then decide where and how you wish to dispose of the paper.
- Write on your paper the words: BAD LUCK
- Think hard about when circumstances have not gone well for you and write them all down.
- Draw a big X across the paper with the black marker.
- Put the paper into the fire and say three times: Fire, fire brightly burning
- Bury the paper, walk away and dont look back.
- If using the Element of Water, find a rushing stream or a source of fast flowing water - at a pinch a flushing toilet can be used.
- Again tear the paper into small pieces.
- As you dispose of the pieces say: Water, water, rushing pure
- Throw or blow the pieces to the four winds.
- Take a deep breath and this time as you breathe in be conscious of the fresh energy you are taking in. Any of the parts of this technique is enough to dispel the bad luck so a combination of them will be more than enough to change your life. You do however have a responsibility after this to understand yourself and how you draw negative influences towards you.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.