Rated 5/5 Stars
To Drive Away Bad Dreams
This spell uses herbal magick and correspondences to clear the bedroom of negative influence. It is often a good idea to use material that is easily available, so you might use sprigs of rosemary, sage, Ladys bedstraw, maize silks or broom-corn. Since you want something taken away you should perform this magical working as the Moon wanes.
Casting Instructions for 'To Drive Away Bad Dreams'
You will need the following items for this spell:
- Bowl of warm water
- Your chosen sprigs of herbs String
- Dissolve the salt in the warm water.
- Tie the herbs together.
- Dip the sprigs in the water and sprinkle the -corners of the room with the water.
- Use the sprigs to sprinkle the salt water on your bedclothes, and particularly round the head and foot of the bed.
- When you have done this, place the herbs under your pillow, or if you prefer, under the middle of the bed.
- The next morning, discard the herbs at a crossroads if you can, either by burying them or allowing them to disperse to the four winds. Otherwise ensure that you have carried them well away from your home.
- This carries all negativity away from your bedroom and bed. This spell uses rosemary which brings clarity, sage for wisdom, ladies bedstraw which is said to have lined the manger at Christ’s birth, and broom corn, which is used in worship of the Mexican goddess Chicomecohuatl. All these herbs bring cleansing, not just of the room but also of the occupant’s aura or subtle energy. On the basis that one should always replace negative with positive, you may like to use the following technique to bring about positive dreams.
- Having prepared your environment, this next technique is of most use when there is a strong, deeply felt association with the issue or request being considered – in magical terms, ideal conditions for spell working. It is like being able to consult an encyclopedia that contains a wealth of information – in fact, the Higher Self.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.