Dream spell (Ward off nightmares)
If done correctly, gives Good dreams. Mis-casting spell does nothing. Only do this if you have nightmares.
Casting Instructions for 'Dream spell (Ward off nightmares)'
You will need the following items for this spell:
- A piece of paper
- Pencil (must not be broken during spell)
- 1 white candle, not scented.
- (If unavailable) sweet-scented candle (white).
- A lighter
1. With a pencil (must be sharpened), draw a small cloud in the middle of your paper. Then write down one secret and one happy memory from any time. Fold the paper and hide it where nobody can find it except you. (Everyone, even your pet(s)).
2. Take a white candle and place it in the middle of your cloud. (Unfold the paper). Do not burn yet.
3. Chant the following:
My dreams have taken over me,
Horrible dreams for me,
Gods of light and heaven thee,
Grant me my wish,
I wish for no more sorrow,
Please grant me happy dreams.
4. Immediately after chanting, light the candle and burn the paper from step one. When it starts burning crazy, throw it in a fireproof pot of water. Throw away the paper.
What counts as a mis-cast?:
1. The paper is gone, someone finds the paper. Anything that has to do with where the paper is found.
2. Your pencil breaks, or the candle is lit too early.
3. The spell is done in the morning/ waning moon.
4. Someone comes in the room you use the spell in.
You may encounter slight out-of control dreams (crazy dreams).
READ: This spell is a 50-50, meaning you may not get good dreams the first try.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.