Summon a Demon Helper
- Time: Midnight on a Saturday. The dark of the Moon.
- Place: Cemeteries, Haunted Places, etc.
- Items needed: black candles, brimstone (or any other ''dark'' type incense, black arts etc.)
- black onyx (Black Onyx was believed to already possess a spirit so this is why
- I use it but you can choose any black stone of your choice.) Sterilized needle.
- Disrobe. Arrange black candles in any pattern one may wish, pentagram or what not.
- (I use graveyard dirt to draw a pentagram and then place black candles at each cross point.)
Casting Instructions for 'Summon a Demon Helper'
Light the brimstone as incense. At midnight chant:
"It is Midnight the gates ofhades are oeedand darkness is upon the land."
3X Hold the stone in your left palm.
"I conjure thee demon by the power of thy name;
Abshallah Nejar Septia,
As flesh clings to bone so you to stones!"
If done properly you should see with your mind's eye a purplish "lightning" dance around the stone.
You must never let sunlight hit the stone or the spirit will return from which it came.
You can ask of your demon anything but alas, it seems that the relationship is not permanent.
If you demon fails to comply with your wishes it may be time to exile it.
I've notice that threatening to place the stone in the sun sometimes works to "compel" the
entity but if it becomes violent immediately cast it out into the daylight.
You must reward the demon by feeding it three drops of your blood after if fulfills any of your wishes.
When I first created this spell, the first demon I caught was nasty. It was very effective for about
a year but then began to mock me and not do as I say. It then came to me in a dream and tried
to make a bargain with me by giving me extreme wealth in return for using my Magic
to "incarnate" it into my future first born. After that I said hell with this and chunked the
stone outside in the summer heat.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.