Lucy's Love Potion
- 1 Small Saucepan (Or caldron for authenticity)
- 1 Pint of Milk
- A wooden spoon
- 9 tsp strawberry juice (preferably freshly squeezed)
- 6 tsp raspberry juice ('')
- 2 tsp pommegranite juice ('')
- 1 tsp mango juice ('')
- Multiple small glass bottles (preferably with stoppers)
- (Optional) Multiple small corks (If your bottles do not have stoppers)
- (Optional) Lots of Pink ribbon (how wrapping around your bottle(s) neck(s)
- (Optional) Sticky Labels
- (Optional) 1 Empty pint bottle (If you do not have small glass ones)
Casting Instructions for 'Lucy's Love Potion'
Pour your pint of milk in your saucepan/caldron and put on a low heat. (Do not boil your milk, if it starts to boil then turn off the heat.) Add your 9 tsps strawberry juice into the milk and stir. Continue the above for each of the juices, keep a 2 minute space in between each juice, and keep stiring throughout. (If you turned off the heat before, turn it back on now) Here is the magick part. Stop stiring and kneel down facing the saucepan. Close your eyes and say the following: Dearest Aphrodite, Venus, Hathor. I invite you under my roof. I brew a concoction to warm hearts, and ask you to bless it with your dance. May the aura of love seep from this potion, and into the hearts of the unloving ones. Stay kneeling for 10 seconds, the open your eyes and stand up. Stir the potion one more time for about 25 seconds, then take off the heat to cool. Once cooled, bottle up your potion into your small glass bottles (if you do not have small glass bottles, an empty pint bottle will work just fine). (Optional) Decourate your bottle(s) with pink ribbon. (Or any other decourations you wish, but I feel that pink ribbon is good as pink is usually associated with love.) Add a label with the potions name if you really want to.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.