Rated 1/5 Stars
Alexandrian Harvest Spell
An elaborate plant-gathering ritual. From encyclopedia of 5,000 spells By Judika Illes.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- Natron(baking soda is a close modern substitute; dead salt may also be appropriate)
- Personal cleansing
- Pine resin
- Pure white linen cloth
Casting Instructions for 'Alexandrian Harvest Spell'
2. Sprinkle natron (or the substitute) over the area being harvested.
3. Place pine resin in a censer and use it to fumigate the area around the chosen plant, circling it three times.
4. Burn kyphi and pour a libation of milk, while engaged in simultaneous prayer and petition.
5. Finally pull up the plant, simultaneously invoking the name of the deity whom the herb is dedicated, requesting assistance with the purpose of your spell.
6. The uprooted plant is rolled in a pure white linen cloth.
7. Take the seeds you're going to be planting in some honey. Insert this in the hole left by uprooting the plant then fill it with dirt.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.