Merry Meet to you reader, you possibly know that every one of us is a psychic. However some people never open their divine gift. This is why this coven is dedicated more for psychic magic and divination work but is not limited to it only. We help one another by teaching how to use, grow and improve your psychic abilities.
Second Sight is based on divination & psychic development, however we are knowledgeable with many other paths as well. This coven is open for those who wish to develop their abilities or teach what they know. Topics covered include:
As a coven, we respect each other & our sister covens. Second Sight is a family that will uphold this; disrespect will not be tolerated. If you feel as if a situation is taking a downward turn, change the topic, remove yourself from the situation, or contact the council/priest/priestess. Plagiarism is not respectful, & will not be tolerated. Members that are found disrespectful, fluff, troll or anything negative for this coven or anything related to our coven, will be removed instantly without informing so take care of your actions yourself.
Activity is not just logging in; it is posting in the forums, talking in the coven chat, offering assistance to other members, etc. We are here to help one another grow, & this can't be done if we are silent. If you find yourself unable to be active, message the Priest/ess and we will work with you to find a solution. Without proper notification, inactive members may be subject to removal.
Responsibilities (What's expected from each role & what's required to be promoted)
- Members participate weekly, contribute in a positive manner, & seek assistance if needed.
- Council participate on an elevated level several times a week. They facilitate activity rather than just following it, monitor activity, assist members, & report issues if needed. Council contributes in a positive and useful manner to the articles, spells, forum, and chat.
- Priest/Priestess participate daily in a positive & useful manner. They lead & monitor all activity in the coven, assist all coven members, & work closely with the council to improve the coven. They facilitate any major coven changes, generally maintain the coven's functionality, & sets guidelines for the coven. They appoint council & accept coven applications.
- Angelic Touch (spiritwolf)
- Baying Wolves (LoptsTAB & AislinnMoore)
- Higher Magicks (Willow13 & Tiredofgaggs)
- Magical Beings Working Alone (DreamAgain & Sallustius)
- The Dark And Light (Rhisa & Mz.Kalamity)
Applicants who have no bio or photo will be automatically denied. Please message the Priest and Priestesses with your answers to the following questions