Rated 1/5 Stars
Magick Infused Healing Potion With Chant
Like the title says, this potion is magick infused and will heal the drinker. The chant will be an optional, but it does make the potion stronger.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- A see through/glass vial or bottle
- Mortar and pestle
- Fennel seeds (the normal seeds, or powdered is fine)
- Cinnamon (powder)
- Water (preferably blessed)
- A drop of a healthy human/animal blood (deciding on what you are healing) (optional)
- A drop of sick/infected human/animal blood (optional)
- Salt (for purification)
- Milk (to make it taste a little bit better)
- Artificial sweeteners (they will ruin the potion, and make it work less, but it definitely makes it taste better)
Casting Instructions for 'Magick Infused Healing Potion With Chant'
Step 1. Grab your see through/glass vial or bottle. This vial or bottle can be any size, but the person drinking will need a shot worth (for people who do not know what a shot is, it is that small glass cup, that people pour alcoholic drinks in and will drink many of those small cups). The vial or bottle should be clean, blessed (optional), and germ free. These are required to make sure that they do become healed, not getting even more sick.
Step 2. Do NOT mix the ingredients in a random order!! You must do it in this process:
1. Put the Cinnamon in the mortar and mash it with the pestle.
2. Next, place the Fennel seeds (ground is fine), and mix with the Cinnamon.
3. Pour a small mount of milk in the mortar, a few drops will do the trick.
4. Add 1/2 pinches of salt, to purify the mix.
5. Add 2 tablespoons of the sugar, turning the paste into a powder again.
6. Fill the vial or bottle halfway full with the water.
7. Add a teaspoon of milk to the water in the vial or bottle, and stir vigourasly (you can add the two drops of blood in the water, the healthy and the infected/sick).
8. Take 1/2 tablespoon of the Cinnamon, Fennel seed, salt, milk and sugar to the vial or bottle of milky water. Add a pinch or two of sugar to sweeten (instead of adding the pinches of sugar, you could add one or two artificial sweeteners).
Chant thrice whilst stirring the mixture in the vial or bottle:
May the moonlight within me nourish this poor soul,
Kindly heal the wounded,
Linking the hurt to the elements, to restart,
Earth, you bring us dirt and soil, the key to plantation,
Fire, you bring us destruction, so we can start anew,
Water, you give life to creatures great and small, allowing us to have thou beauty upon us,
Air, you bring us the windy days, sending little messages to everyone, who may choose to accept.
After you chanted thrice, the potion is blessed and ready to use. Keep in mind, the potion may rot, so use it quick enough for it not to be wasted.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.