- Lacewing Flies(stewed 21 days)
- Powdered bicorn horn
- Fluxweed(picked on a full moon)
- Shredded Boomslang Skin
- Something like hair or toenail clippings from the person you
- want to turn into.
Casting Instructions for 'Transformation Potion'
1. Add 3 measures of fluxweed to the cauldron.
2. Add 2 bundles of knotgrass to the cauldron
3. Stir 3 times(clockwise)
4. Wave you're wand and let potion brew for 80 minutes(Pewter Cauldron), 68 minutes(Brass Cauldron), or 60 minutes(Copper Cauldron)
5. Add 4 leeches to the cauldron.
6. Add 2 lacewing flies to the mortar, crush into fine powder, and put 2 measures of the crushed lacewings into the cauldron.
7. Heat for 30 seconds on low heat.
8. Wave your wand to complete part 1 of the potion.
1. Add 3 measures of boomslang skin to the cauldron.
2. Add 1 measure of bicorn horn to the mortar, crush into fine powder, and add one measure to the cauldron.
3. Heat for 20 seconds at high temperature.
4. Waver your wand and let it brew for 24 hours(Pewter Cauldron), 1224 minutes(Brass Cauldron), or 18 hours(Copper Cauldron).
5. Add 1 additional scoop of lacewings to the cauldron.
6. Stir 3 times(Counterclockwise)
7. Split potion into multiple doses(if you're making it for more than yourself)
8. Add the pieces of the person you wish to transform into.
9. Wave your wand to complete the potion.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.