Magically Look How You Desire
- A quiet, comfortable place (recommended: your bedroom)
- A drawing or picture of what you want to look like
- Candles (can be fake)
- A glass of water
Casting Instructions for 'Magically Look How You Desire'
-Creating a Drawing-
On a full sheet of plain paper, draw/print an image of who you want to to look like. It can be a character, an edited version of you, anything.
Above or below the drawing, sign your preferred name (whatever you'd like people to call you out of your name; nickname; middle name; last name).
On the back of the paper, in gold or silver, draw a religious symbol- preferably a pentagram, or your religious symbol mixed with a pentagram (e.g. a pentacross).
1. Go into your bedroom (or any quiet, cozy place) and dim the lights.
2. Place your paper on your bed, desk or floor neatly, with the symbol side down and the drawing/image side up.
3. Arrange the candles around it based on how many you have (e.g. 1= Above the paper; 2= On either end/side; 3= Triangle; 4= On all corners; 5= Star).
4. Place the glass of water above the paper and candles.
5. Light the candles- clockwise, if applicable.
6. Chant this aloud:
"O God of Light and Goddess of the Sea,
Listen now and hear my plea,
The moon is empty, a chance for a start,
There's magic and hope in my heart.
I wish to change how I look,
How I'd be described in a book.
I find glory in the picture before me,
That is how I want to be.
I don't desire an instant change,
Or one that would seem very strange.
Instead, when the moon is full,
My transformation will be complete in whole.
Bless this water to give me my gift.
When I drink it, the start of action will be swift.
Thank you for listening to me,
Best wishes and blessed be.
That is my wish, so let it be."
7. Take a drink from your glass. Drink as much as you want, but don't drink more than you feel like.
8. If the candles are real, let them burn out. If they're not, leave them on until midnight. (If it's already after midnight, leave them on for an hour.)
Remember, you won't just magically change. The process will be natural. If you're changing your hair color, your pigmentation will change- which means instead of the hair you already have changing, your hair will start growing a different color.
-Aches (if changing body shape)
-Hair pigmentation changing colors (if changing hair color)
-Eye pigmentation changing colors (if changing eye color)
-An accidental loss of some of your hair, or a change in hair type/texture (if changing hairstyle)
-Feeling tired or shaking
You will see results on the next full moon. If you have any questions, contact me through SoM mail. Be sure to contact me to let me know if you tried it, what you did and if it worked.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.