Scientific spiritual path.
Basics of the path/extra commentary:
People have told me and others on this path (Includes scientific paganism, witch, next step, etc.) That it is false, or completely against each other. It was irritating for a newer practitioner to hear that back and fourth constantly while looking for a path. So what is it exactly? What are the basics to the path?
- Death magic, love magic, fluffy cloud magic, and curses/hexes do not exist in the path.
- Magic cannot hurt/kill the caster, unless the caster themself is physically or mentally harming themselves.
- Believing in chakras, energy points, and auras but in a more realistic way. (will explain)
- that science is the backbone of the universe, but not directly worshipping it.
- Does not cast spells often, as we use more subconscious reasoning/adjusting to get our desires met.
As for some paths, this specific one has that "calling" feeling to it. Usually at a young age is when you will feel a higher connection to science, thus the call to this path is usually already there.
A majority of practitioners in this path do not like the strict idea of spirituality, witch craft, or magic in general. However, they are not strict on the idea of atheism either. Its not just a middle ground either.