The Laws of the New Code:
1. When ever somebody directly asks you if you are a real vampire, always say yes in the same way and tone that they asked you. (if they jokingly ask you, then jokingly say yes. If they yell the question at you, then yell at them when you say yes. If they sound serious, then say yes in a serious tone, etc). Because to deny what you are, is to deny who you are. And to deny who you are, is to deny that you exist, and to deny that you exist is to deny that any of us exist.
2. You are responsible for the actions of those that you have turned into a real vampire. If they already have mental problems do not make them worse by changing them, causing their thoughts to become darker, i.e. if you turn an already aggressive person into a real vampire, and they go off attacking random people and killing the people that they were mad at, the same punishment will be done to you, that was done to the one that you made. Either by the real vampire society (not the fakes in the "vampire community") or the first slayer to find you. Because any real vampire, or person that claims to be a real vampire, that lashes out makes us all look bad. Generally the punishment results in death.
3. A real vampire is made by a simple exchange of blood between a real vampire, and a human. The vampire drinks first (this does not require a lot of blood) and anyone can be turned into a real vampire.
4. Never turn someone into a real vampire for any of the following reasons: to prove that vampires are real; to prove to them that they weren't already a real vampire; in hopes to cure an illness of theirs; simply because they want to become one (always backfires); because they hate there life and think being a real vampire will magically fix it (backfires as well and cant be reversed); or out of revenge.
5. Only acquire blood with a donors permission, never by force or against a persons wishes.
6. When coming out in the open never insist on people believing you. If you are one after saying that you are a real vampire just be your normal self and they will realize it on their own time.
7. If a fellow real vampire needs help, offer to help them even if they don't ask for it. We all know that we tend to wait until its either almost too late, or way to late before asking for help, because of some natural instinctive cat like logic reasoning. So do each other the favor of not letting them wait that long.