Welcome to Element Magick!
As a coven, we encourage and facilitate self growth and strive to teach the importance of reconnecting with nature and it's elements in order to find balance within and with the world.
There are five known and accepted elements: Earth, Water, Fire, Air, and Spirit (Akasha).
In addition to element magick, we teach and discuss various other subjects within the occult, and aren't limited to a specific area of study.
These are common rules all members are expected to abide by.
- Respect for all members - Absolutely no hate or discrimination will be tolerated.
- Participation in forums and chat - Unexcused inactivity or absence is grounds for removal.
- No drama - We do not encourage or allow drama within our forums or chat. If you have an issue, mail the high priest AND high priestess directly.
- Behave - Both in public on this site and the coven. Remember, you are representing this coven when you chat or post in the public sections of this site.
- No plagiarism - All posts not your own or even those paraphrased must be cited.
We are currently accepting applications by invitation only. Members inactive for over a month will be removed from the coven. You must post in the forums and coven chat in order to be considered active. Do not apply if you are under 14 years old. Otherwise, you will be removed. If you were removed or rejected, you may reapply and message the priest AND priestess with an explanation in the mail. We are looking for active council/teachers. Send a message to the priest AND priestess briefly describing why you believe you would be the best candidate and how active you can be.Elemental Blessings,
High Priestess Queen_Ash & High Priest Gilgamash