|Join :||Accepting Applications|
Welcome to Element Magick!
In this day and age, its easy to be disconnected from nature and this beautiful world. We strive to reconnect with it.
We are a small group focusing on honoring friendship, sharing goals,gathering knowledge, and providing support to individuals trying to find their own path in life.
We are currently seeking active members with like minded interests.
We require all interested applicants to be:
- At least 15 years old
- To be as active as possible
- Have a profile pic and something written on their bio (We don't want ghosts)
- Open minded about others beliefs which may or may not differ from their own
- Respectful to their potential members and others around this site
- Sensible enough to not believe in things like eye color changing spells, etc.
Please send a message to Priestess Queen Ash and Priest Sassy Love.
Failure to do so will result in an automatic rejection from the coven.
- Your Age
- Your Nickname(What you want to be referred by)
- What your beliefs are pertaining to magic and what path you follow (ex. Wiccan, Eclectic, Witch, Shaman, Buddhist, Christian, Agnostic, etc.)
- What you are hoping for or expecting by joining us
- Your time zone and how active you can be
- Your knowledge of the craft, and how much experience you have.
- Do you have any other accounts/previous accounts? (If yes, please list them)
Subjects of interest provided by Element Magick:
- Elemental uses in magick and their understanding in life
- The basics of magick (meditation, moon phases, grounding/centering, etc)
- Astral Projection/Lucid Dreaming
These are only a few of the subjects being taught/provided when you join Element Magick . These will change and expand as the coven does, and as the topics arise. We look forward to having you here, and hope you enjoy your stay with us!
Again, please complete the application and send it to both the Priest/ess before applying. Failure to do so will result in a rejection from the coven. If you can't follow simple directions, how will you follow coven rules?
High Priestess Queen Ash and Priest Sassy Love
Rest in peace to our beloved Council member imbroglio. You are still loved, still cherished, still honored. We miss you already. May/1994-February/2019.