Element Magick's Articles
To add an article to this book you must be level Council or above in Element Magick.
- Ail Blanc Healing Potion: Common Colds
Ail Blanc is a potion meant to treat common colds. It is not recommended in case the cold is caused or degenerates by/into an infection. In theory, it is capable of dealing with an infection, but at a slower pace than pharmaceutical antibiotics, therefore it is better to avoid the usage in case of an ongoing infection. It can be used in parallel with the treatment prescribed by the doctor and there shouldn't be any side effects.
- Basic Candle Magick & Safety
by Kindred Soul and Admira
- Beginner Potion-Making - Lesson 1 - Introduction
This is the introduction chapter to a larger "Potion-Making" course I plan to write for the people who wish to study about it. Here you find: 1.Definition of a potion, 2. Classification of Potions, 3. Composition of a Potion, 4. The spiritual side of a potion and the chants, 5. General Rules for Potion-Making
- Beginner Potion-Making - Lesson 2 - Quantities and Measuring Tools (members only)
The next lesson is probably quite boring, but there are things that need discussing. It is a lesson about the general theory of the quantities and the measurement tools one needs for probably all the potions one is going to perform. Quantities are extremely important and as a beginner, one should not try to change any quantity or try to create a potion that hasn't all the quantities specified.
- Beginner Potion-Making - Lesson 3 - Tools & Must-haves (members only)
In this lesson, we shall be discussing the extremely important tools, the optional but recommended-to-have tools and the must-have-at-all-times ingredients.
- Beginner Potion-Making - Lesson 4 - Practice Part 1 (members only)
In this course, we are going to create a very easy-to-make ointment in order to help you understand better the quantities of the ingredients we are going to use.
- Beginner Potion-Making - Lesson 5 - The Active Ingredients (members only)
In this course, we focus on the properties of the active/ main ingredients in potions. It is crucial to know about this especially once one starts to create potions themselves, but also to make sure you brew any sort of potion correctly and with as little risk as possible.
- Beginner Potion-Making - Lesson 6 - The Adjuvants (members only)
In this article, we shall try to understand the notion, role and aspects of adjuvants.
- Black Salt
This article is about the uses for Black Salt.
- Chakra Cleansing
- Creating Spells
A method of spell creation and activation.
- Dark art defense (members only)
Written by Dr. Silvia Hatmann
- Elemental Balance (members only)
If you?re just starting out in Wicca, I recommend doing it for a while, maybe for several months or more, to build a strong foundation before going on to more advanced work. If you?re impatient to get on with more exciting stuff, bear in mind that this will actually save you time in the long run.
- Element Correspondences
- Element Meditation
- Element Protection
Using the Elements to guide and protect you.
- Element Purification
From The Magical Household by Scott Cunningham and David Harrington
- Elements and Colors
- Elements and Direction
- Elements from various traditions
by rofiqul and Intuition
- Four Classical Elements
- Guide to the Elements
- Hepius' Poison Healing Ointment: Muscle Pain Reliever (members only)
This ointment is very good for mild superficial muscle pains. It is supposed to be applied to the skin on the areas where the pain manifests. Do NOT use in case of a skin rash or on open wounds. It is also a very good ointment to do if you are a beginner and you just need some practice.
- Herbs and their uses (members only)
This list includes nuts, fruits, trees/leaves, and vegetables
- Herbs and Their Uses A-B
Written by FallenStar. This list includes nuts, fruits, trees/leaves, and veg.
- Juno Healing Potion: Blood Purification (members only)
This potion is extremely good in case of a light intoxication, but not only. It can be used in cleansing rituals, as it also provides spiritual purification. Do NOT use in case of hypertension, dehydration, water intoxication, breastfeeding or during pregnancy.
- Lucid Dreaming 101
- Meditation Introduction
by Tryamour and SeaHag
- Metaphysics of Water
by Kindred Soul
- Ocean in a Jar
To bring the ocean closer to you.
- Pyromancy 101
- Tarot and the Elements (members only)
- Tarot Talks: A Brief History of Tarot (members only)
This article is a brief history of tarot. The cards have a deep, rich history that is impossible to fully know (due to religious powers demonizing the cards throughout history) This is simply a brief overview in a series I like to call "Tarot Talks".
- Tarot Talks: Overview of the Minor Arcana (members only)
This article is like a cheat sheet for learning about/a quick reference for the minor arcana!
- Tarot Talks: The Major Arcana (members only)
This article is about the major arcana in the tarot. I use the Rider-Waite-Smith system of reading which is the base for hundreds of decks.
- The Basics
My own take on a few different techniques for a couple of the basics of magick.
- The Fuathan (members only)
- The Magnificent Twelve
Create your own place of power using the energy of the Earth and the twelve western zodiac signs.
- To consecrate the altar & athame (members only)
Chants to consecrate and bless the altar and athame
- Tool Blessing Ritual (members only)
To consecrate and charge your spells.
- Visualization Technique
For helping to make decisions.
- Water 101
- Working with your Element
Just a minor explanation on ''your'' element.
- Yoga 101
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.