- I understand that the public chatter is designed for magic talk and website help only. Discussion of other topics may lead to me being gagged and the gag will not removed.
There are coven chatrooms and an online mail system to discuss other topics. You can also use the /pm functionality to have a one on one discussion with someone on any topic. Keep coven discussions in the coven chatrooms and do not advertise anything in the public chatroom. When no one has magical or website concerns to be asked other topics may be discussed, but not at the loss of magic. Mods may choose to end topic discussion of non website/magic talk at anytime.
- I understand that if I reveal personal information in ANY of the chat rooms I will be gagged and the gag will not be removed.
Personal information includes but is not limited to real names, locations, email address and phone numbers of yourself or other members.
- I understand that this is not a RP (Role Playing) website and the public chatter is NOT for RP purposes. If I RP I will be gagged and the gag will not be removed.
RPing includes claims of impossible feats and accomplishments. Remember there are many moderators who have been pagans, wiccans and students of the occult far longer than you and we know what is possible and we will know when you are lying.
- I understand that this is not a dating site and if I make any advanced or offers in the public chatter I will be gagged and the gag will not be removed.
There are many older, disturbed people who will come to a website such as this to prey on teenage women. All dating requests should be sent to a moderator for your own protection.
- I understand that English is the only language to be spoken in the public chatter and speaking in another language will result in me being gagged and the gag will not be removed.
There are literally hundreds of languages in the world. To allow all people to communicate with each other and to ensure that civility is kept, English can be the only language used.
- I understand that if I harass or threaten other members I will be gagged and the gag will not be removed.
Harassment can be defined as arguing or making personal attacks against other members. Anyone found making attacks or threatening will be gagged.
- I understand that swearing is not allowed in the public chatter and that swearing will get me gagged and the gag will not be removed.
Swearing includes all foul language and even the representation of swears by placing *'s or other symbols in place of vowels of other letters.
- I understand that IF I WRITE IN EXCESSIVE CAPS I will be gagged and the gag will not be removed.
Use caps only when grammatically responsible. CaMeL cApS and words all in caps, or any attempt to sneak caps into the public chatter will result in a gag.
- I understand that I will leave this question marked as Disagree to ensure that I have read these rules.
To make sure people read these rules and don't simply click agree everywhere, you must mark this answer as Disagree. If you mark it as Agree you will not be able to use the chatter.
- I understand that if I spam the public chatter I will get gagged and the gag will not be removed.
Spam includes, but it not limited to; flooding the chatter with lyrics, repeating the same message multiple times without allowing people time to reply, and the stretching of wooooooooooords.
- I understand that the Moderator's decision is final and if I argue with a warning or other person's gag, I too will be gagged and the gag will not be removed.
Moderators do not gag members at random. If someone was gagged it was because they broke the rules. If you get a warning the moderator is being extremely nice and arguing will just get you gagged.