Fire Ring- Fire Based Spell
This spell enables you to create a ring of fire, either floating or on the ground.
Casting Instructions for 'Fire Ring- Fire Based Spell'
You will need the following items for this spell:
1. Create a ball of fire, grab it between your two hands or your mind (which many strong wizards decide to do), and twist it like a rag and little ashes like water droplets will hit the ground.
2. After about the 10th water droplet that hits the ground, take the very thin twirled fire string, (Can be used as whip but several more steps can transform it to be stronger and more sturdy), bend it with your mind (envision it) and now you have a ring. You must be careful with what you envision because it could be dangerous.
3. This particular ring for beginners is meant to be moved physically rather than with your mind. It also goes away once used. There are many other fire rings which more experienced wizards can use, but if you are a beginner, I recommend sticking with this one. If you insist, in the future, I will create another fire ring under the title:
Fire Ring:Fire based spell-Expert
4. Two ways you can deflect a fire ring spiraling towards you, (to do this, just bend it using your hands as a guide), is using another fire ring to deflect it, and maybe even attack your opponent at the same time if you use blue fire. (Search up blue fire and use the same precautions in making a fire ball and ring). Secondly, you could jump through the ring by using a water skin spell and tackle/attack your opponent, all the while, extinguishing the fire ring. If the second re attack is used on you, have a wind gush or another air spell prepared to block their tackle or water attack.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.