- Depending on your element either The air, a heat source, the earth, or water
Casting Instructions for 'Distraction'
While keeping a clear picture of whoever you want to be distracted from you chant Invisible I shall be to those I wish not to see me Now depending on your element do what your element says while chanting
- Air: circle your hands around in a ball making a ball shape out of the spell once done chanting blow the ball out into the air *be outside or near an open window
- Earth: Chant while pressing your hands into the ground imagining your words flowing through the earth
- Fire: Chant into or near a heat source*fire, heater, or the suns rays
- Water: Chant while in or touching water, imaging your words being carried through the water
Afterwards~ Once you want to be noticed again simply do the same as stated above but instead chanting See me now I decree see me now mote it be Notes ~The spell will not work if cast with an element that is not yours, if you have more than one element use the one you feel is best. Another note the spell will not work of you do things to attract attention to yourself * stealing, being loud , making eye contact, etc
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.