- Your Voice
- 3 Pennies
- 2 Nickels
- Black Marker
- Black candle
- This ritual should be done within a graveyard/cemetery. Make sure to get permission from the Gatekeeper Spirit of the cemetery. However, I have performed it simply in my ritual space out in the woods.
Casting Instructions for 'Necromantic Circle'
If you are going to perform this in a cemetery, ask the gatekeeper spirit for permission and guidance. The gatekeeper is the spirit guardian of the cemetary(every cemetery has one). You do this by knocking on the cemetary gate three times. Call the gatekeeper and tell them of your intentions. Ask for guidance(guidance to the graves of any spirits who can be of use to you) and offer one nickel.
At this point if you feel anything negative it means the gatekeeper rejected you and you must leaveimmediately. If you continue you will most likely attract unwanted attention on the astral plane.
If you feel nothing or anything posative, you may continue.
Upon proceeding into the graveyard you will notice that you just know exactly where to go. This is the gatekeeper guiding you. Once you arrive at the location you have been guided to, proceed with the opening ritual. Light the black candle and place it on a flat surface.
1. Face the west and use the athame to draw a large circle in the air with the athame in front of you(you may utter any mantra while doing this to relax you). Turn counter-clockwise to the south while drawing a line over to where you will draw another circle like before. Do this all the way around until all four circles are created and connected(obviously you should be facing the west again after this step).
2. Now facing the west, with the athame draw an inverted pentagram within the circle previously drawn while vibrating the enn "ayer Shecore on ca Hades". Turn to the South while drawing the line connecting the cirlces. The the southern Inverted Pentagram while vibrating "Nyanna on ca lirac meso Anubis". Draw the line connecting the cicrls while turning to the East. Draw the eastern inverted pentagram while vibrating "Ananna Hecate ayer at". Turn to the North while drawing the line connecting the circles. Draw the northern inverted pentagram while vibrating "ayer Shecore on ca Eurynomous".Then draw the line of the circles connecting the north to the west. This process should be done three times.
3. Then you should "rend the veil". Essentially, you open four death gates connecting to the lower astral(realm of the dead). I typically turn to each of the pentagrams and draw a vertical line downward with the athame as if cutting through something. Then facing the west, whith your physical hand reach out to each pentagram as if about to open a curtain. Visualize this curtain in front of you and know that the realm of the dead is beyond it. Open the curtain while vibrating "On Na Ca". Turn counter-clockwise and repeat this at each pentagram. You should do this three times per pentagram. You will know when the gates are open when you feel a cold sensation on your hands.
4. Draw the sigils of Hades, Anubis, Hecate, and Eurynomous on a single piece of paper with the marker. You should anoint each sigil with your blood and then burn the piece of paper with the sigils. This is the blood offering to the four spirits.
(This is the opening ritual for any necromancy ritual you perform. After reading this please go to Death Essence Bane Spell)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.