Casting Instructions for 'Salt Protection'
- Sea Salt (NOT table salt)
- Blessed & Consecrated Silver Glitter
1. In a clean crystal bowl, mix the sea salt and the glitter then swish the bowl to mix. (3/4 salt 1/4 glitter)
2. Hold up the bowl to the sun so that the light shines on the contents and ask that your needs for protection be met.
3. Lightly sprinkle the sea salt inside and out of each door or window that leads to the outside while chanting your needs. You may call upon your favorite saint or deity to assist you. I generally chant something simple so that reading off paper is not necessary, such as..
Lord and Lady hear my plea Protect this home, protect me. Keep evils and ills at bay All things bad must stay away.
I also like to sprinkle the salt at the entrance of my garage and at the driveway.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.