Casting Instructions for 'Blessing Oil'
- 1 to 4 lavender blossoms
- 2 drops of sage, basil, patchouli essential oil
- Carrier oil
Making Blessing Oil
Choose a small dark vial. Place all but the oil in the vial together, then add enough oil to fill the bottle. Shake thoroughly. Use for anointing ritual candles, self, consecrating tools, etc.
- Lavender is there for purification, happiness, love, and peace;
- Basil brings protection and love;
- Sage brings purification, protection, healing, wealth, longevity;
- Patchouli brings prosperity, wards off evil and negativity, aids divination.
All of these are desirable generic attributes so makes a good blend for general purposes. Great for keeping on your personal altar for magical workings.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.