: Welcome to SpellsOfMagic.com. You must be a logged in member to use the live chat feature. Sign up
for free now.
SpellsOfMagic now has an online store, offering over 9000 wiccan, pagan and occult items. Check it out.
Rated 1/5 Stars
This is a spell to get people under your control.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- - three red candles
- - a picture of desired target
- - person's (full) name written down
- -(optional) a piece of their hair
- -Your blood (you can just pick a scab or something)
Casting Instructions for 'Control People'
1. Set up your circle, then put the three candles in front of you. Light them from right to left. Put the picture right in front of you, with the person's name to the left.
2. Ground yourself. Find your way to controlling this person. Take as long as you would like.
3. Chant ''tu sub manu mea, et ego me ad te concupiscentiae et descicions imperasti,(person's name here)'' over and over.
4. Take the person's name on a piece of paper and rip it into three pieces. Dip your finger into the blood, enough to make a fingerprint. Do the same to all three pieces, then take one piece and burn it in the candle to the far right, then continue in that order going to the left. Continue chanting.
5. Rip the picture in three, and do the same with the blood, Burn the picture in the same sequence. Continue chanting, as you feel your energy rush through you.
6. Take the remaining blood and smear it over your hair (if you had the hair, if you didn't you can just skip this part) and continue chanting as you burn it in the candle in front of you.
7. Continue chanting as you feel the energy rush through you. When you feel you should stop, lower your circle and clean up. Carry on with your day.
Is this content used without proper permission?
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions
on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us