Evil Eye Amulet
- A disk of wood, ceramic, or stone about 1 1/2 inches in diameter
- Blue, black, and white paint
- A small paintbrush
- A white ribbon at least 1 inch wide and 4 to 6 inches long
- Tacky glue or something to attach the disk to the ribbon
- Other adornments (optional)
- When: On a Saturday
Casting Instructions for 'Evil Eye Amulet'
Paint a blue eye on the disk-make it realistic or stylized. If you like, decorate the ribbon with symbols and designs that represent protection to you, such as pentagrams or circles. When the paint dries, attach the disk to the top of the ribbon. Affix the look or hook on the back of the disk. Hang the amulet inside your home, near the front door. Each time you enter or leave your home, touch the eye amulet for good luck and to reinforce your intention.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.