Shamanic Spell/Ritual of Protection
- None of these items are necessary unless performing this ritually.
- A candle, the color only matters if you consider it to matter. The candle represents fire and the mountain.
- A bowl of water, from a fresh and natural source although bottled water is fine. This represents the sea.
- A feather, wand, or stang. This represents air and the sky.
- A stone, rock, or piece of natural metal. This represents earth.
- A drum or something that can be used as a drum.
Casting Instructions for 'Shamanic Spell/Ritual of Protection'
Cast your circle if you feel it to be necessary, or simply thether your energy to the earth and start channeling natural energies. At this point you can call the quarters, invoke or evoke any spirits, being, etc. for aid or assitance.
Make this ritual/spell your own, do what you like to do when casting make it feel right for you.
If you are performing this working ritually, place the items listed in a circular fashin in accordance with the quaters. Feather for east, candle, for south, water, for west, and so on. Light the candle and stand in the center of the circle and start beating your drum in a trance like beat. Aftter several minutes of beating the drum start reciting the incantation below.
If you are casting this spell for urgent use, the items and ritual steps are necessary, you can just begin reciting the spell.
Recite this incantation:
Above is the sky that I hold, and below is the earth that I mold,
Within the mountain the fire burns, beneath the surface the water churns,
I seek sanctuary from that which holds me wrong
Thus I plea and sing the Creators song
As my drums beat transcends the heavens through the sky
My feet stomp and shake the earth and send my cry
My spirit dances pure and strong, and the Creators light pierces the veil
You shall not bear me harm, and my faith and love will not fail
Be gone now this day never to return, in the name of the old one
By air and sky, and sea, by fire let my spirit be free and done.
Once done let the candle burn out and then bury it, pour the water over the buried candle.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.