Rated 1/5 Stars
Exorcism/Cleansing Spell for a Home
This is to cleanse your home.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- Large Bowl of Salt
- White Candle
- Large Fireproof Bowl
- 1 tablespoon powdered garlic
- 1 tablespoon peppermint
- 1 tablespoon ground clove
- 1 tablespoon dried/powdered thistle
- A handful or two of sweetgrass
- Sage or dried oak leaves
Casting Instructions for 'Exorcism/Cleansing Spell for a Home'
Choose the room that has the strongest negative feel to it. Light a white candle. In a large fireproof bowl combine all the herbs.
Carefully light the mixture so that it smolders, giving off an aromatic smoke. Leaving the candle lit, carry the bowl in to each room and repeat the following:
''In the name of the Eternal Lady and Lord I bid thee part.
I consecrate and clear this space.
Let nothing but joy linger here.''
When you have done each room, return to the first, set the bowl beside the candle and wait for the remaining mixture to burn out.
Take the ash outside and sprinkle it over the grass/flowerbed/etc, thereby returning it to the Mother.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.