Rated 5/5 Stars
7 Magick Coins of Prospertiy
To help you with money
You will need the following items for this spell:
- A small bag (preferably one with drawstrings,
- like a charm bag...)
- 7 leaves from the closest ''flowering''
- bush or plant to your home.
- 7 blades of grass, pulled from the closest
- patch of grass to your home.
Casting Instructions for '7 Magick Coins of Prospertiy'
home or outside...
STEP 2: Place the 7 coins in your bag, one
at a time. Each time you place a coin in
the bag, visualize a different ''prosperity''
miracle happening in your life. (Example:
when you put the first coin in, visualize
yourself getting an unexpected refund check,
or finding some money.)
STEP 3: Place the leaves in your bag one
at a time. Each time you put one in say:
''As this leaf has grown, so will my luck
and prosperity. I charge this leaf to
attract (whatever you desire).''
So you'll attach a different desire to
each leaf as you place it in the bag.
Make sure you are realistic in your
desires...don't get greedy.
STEP 4: Place each blade of grass in the
bag. As you put each one in say:
''This blade of grass represents a
responsibility. Over the next 7 days
I will (a small thing you can do to
help someone feel good).''
So, you'll give yourself a different
simple task to do over the next 7
days, for each blade of grass.
Keep these simple. One could be to
''Hug my mother and tell her how much
I love her.''
Just simple things that will make
Also, make a list so you don't
STEP 5: Place the charm bag somewhere
close to your front door.
STEP 6: You're done! Over the next
7 days, do each simple task you
said you'd do when putting in the
blades of grass... (make sure these are
simple things that take only a minute
And over the next few weeks, you'll
begin to see some very unexpected
little miracles happen... I think
you'll be very happy with what happens.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.