I recently did a love spell on a near full moon during the summer solstice. it was going very well, but towards the very end, when there was hardly any wax left, the fire detector in the hallway went off -- this detector has long been faulty and not working !
But I had to quickly blow out my candle to clear the smoke [hardly any ] and avoid exposing the spell to others in the house. I re-lit the tiny bits of wick that were left soon afterward, and most of the wax burned clean away. BUT, because my spell was interrupted, and I blew out the wick out of panic...is the spell void ? Or the fact that a long dormant fire detector went off [when there was actually
little smoke] mean that the spell worked and was powerful ? It did manage to burn out the wax after re-lightng it. Please advise???
Sidcollins, this is the third separate post you have made about the same topic, why don't you look at your original posts and wait till someone has an answer for you, rather than hijacking someone elses forum.
Fire detectors do not only go off when there is smoke, many, especially in communal areas, also go off due to heat, how close was the candle to the fire alarm?
I have had this happen to me a few times, the smoke doesn't set it off, but a candle lit below it would set it off (strange really).
Because the spell was interrupted it is likely that nothing will come from it, you may be best to cleanse any items that you used (if any) and start again with a new candle.
Thanks for your reply. The fire detector was in the hallway and the candle was burning in my room adjacent with the door almost closed-- but the candle was nowhere near the detector and I am certain that heat and smoke did not set it off. And remember, this is a detector that had not been working properly for many years.
But, as you say, perhaps the spell was not meant to be this time.