i was burning a candle on top of my honey jar today and the top of the jar was on fire it was scary i almost wanted to throw water on it!!!
i always leave the left over metal parts of the candle and the wiks on the jar because i read somewhere that i shouldnt touch them and tonight when my candle burnt i heard some crackling noised and some whote sparkles where flying and making poping sounds then the flame got soo big because it attached itself to all the left over wiks and to the metal remains of previous candles. the flame got so high and big that i was almost gonna throw water on it....i didnt...i just kept watching it as it ate up all the wax that was built on my jar then it died.so now the top of my jar has no wax on it anymore because that huge flame devoured it!
does anyone know what this means? is it a good sign ?
all opinions and comments are appreciated
honey jar on Fire!