Hello, I am CrystalPink, you may call me 'Pink' or my nickname 'Ally'. Alternate account for the user 'Krying'
If you are going to send me something in my mail, at least have something in mind to talk about and do not use text speak.
- If you are to message me about something found in the fantasy or tricks session I will delete your mail.
- Have a subject in your mail.
- Be respectful at all times.
- If I don't know you personally, I won't cast a spell for you.
- I am not looking to be a teacher or a student.
- I ONLY give readings on Instagram DM, do not ask me here.
If you need to rant, or just someone to talk to my mailbox is always open for that, however, I would appreciate it if you said more than just "hi". I don't mind giving magick advice at all I just won't spoonfeed you. I love making friends and having conversations in general.
Council of Teen Witches and Headmistress of House Deer in the coven, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask :)
I am a Norse Pagan.
Star Sign - Virgo
Spirit Animal - Shark
Zodiac Element - Earth
- Crystal/Candle/Herbal Magick
- Astral Projection
- Mojo Bags
- Working with the Elements
- Ouija Boards/Spirit communication
- The Basics
- Lucid Dreaming
- Automatic writing
- Opening the Chakras
My list is always growing.
Deities I am currently trying to build a relationship with: Odin | Frigg | Thor
Here are some things I like in general or to do, feel free to start a conversation including these topics!
- Writing/Making poems, if you click the website at the top you will see my poetic side profile! It would be an honor to me if you read a few and tell me what you think.
- Horror movies/books,
- I love music, Panic! At the Disco is my top favorite.
Poems I have made
Sometimes all we can do in life is work with the cards we have been dealt and figure out how to get higher from there as we play the game. If we sit there staring at our cards, how are we going to get more points that leads us to victory?
A wick is simply a string without it's wax
A beach is simply just water and sand without it's waves
A candle is simply just warmth without darkness
You can't have this without that
but you can learn to be grateful for the little things you have.
I love to share my work in poems and I would love to share more if you are interested, I love feedback from all the poems I get.
My poetic side user is 'Mirrorphen', you are welcome to check it out.