HERESY by Ella Wheeler Wilcox (excerpt)
The world has a thousand creeds, and never a one have I:
Nor church of my own, though a million spires are pointing the way on high.
But I float on the bosom of faith, that bears me along like a river:
And the lamp of my soul is alight with love, for life, and the world, and the Giver.
Hello, beautiful shiny people! I'm Trini and I'm a Christian Witch . This means I follow Jesus, God, and the Goddess. My main incarnation is Brigid , goddess of the Hearth and I recently accepted Lord Triton as my patron, the god of the tritonesand the sea. I've been studying magic seriously since December of 2014 and I still consider myself a beginner.
As a follower of Brighid, I try to make people feel at home, even in this cyberspace place. If you want to talk about anything, feel free to mail me for whatever reason (see excluded reasons below). My photos are public if you wish to peruse them and gain inspiration and help. I post books I have in my collection, so if you wish to know more about these books, Mail me.
Fellow Christian Witches, I'm part of a Christian Witch Support Group (link on Facebook)
Note: the person in charge is having issues with her facebook account, so I'll see if I can get rights to help introduce new members.
PS: Mermaid fans, before you try something potentially dangerous, fast forward to the bottom of this bio.
Matthew : Gatekeeper, Joy Guide, Healing Guide
Brighid: Protector, Teacher
Red Shouldered Hawk : Spirit Guide
St. Michael : Unknown
Mermaid : Creative Guide
Triton: Message Bearer, Teacher
Things I Do:
- Yoga (some)
- Mermaid Oracle (Don't ask for a reading)
- Prayer Magick
Things I DO NOT Do:
- Convert people, I actually love talking to people anywhere :D
- Cast spells for people
- Do readings for people
- Teach people
- Reply to people hitting on me
- Reply to people saying I can't be a Christian Witch
- Believe someone when they say they are a neko, demon, vampire, god/ess, mermaid, etc.
- Put up with arogance.
- Send out ANY personal information
- Give out my number, messenger, Kik, or whatever kids are doing these days
Things I Want To Do:
- Hearth Witchery
- Ocean Witchcraft
- Write a half decent spell
- Read my bible once through
- Study Kaballah
- Study Irish Mythology
- Find mental stability
- Be a better person
That should be it. Thanks for reading! :D
Hey, mermaid fans. So, to get this done, here's some myths:
- You can become a mermaid
- You can lure a mermaid with the song from Pirates of the Caribbean
- You can meet a mermaid physically
- Mermaids are petty and solely for vanity and young girl wishes.
Alright, now that we've got that straightened out, you can take me a bit more seriously here.
- Mermaids are water spirits (sometimes fey). You can work with them, but do so at your own risk. Merfolk tend to be just as tricky as the Fair Folk.
- Mermaids are the Yin as Dragons are the Yang (in my opinion, you don't have to take this).
- Mermaids can be found in any source of natural water (though there are also undines, kelpies, nereids, etc.)
- Mermaids are as temperamental as the seas they inhabit, so WORK WITH THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- Mermaids can be both good and bad omens. Again, please deal carefully in any work involving spirits or fey
- Mermaids are NOT Sirens!
- Mermaid tears refer to Aquamarines, the gemstone.
- Mermaids are not vain. In fact, they are one of the deepest creatures I know of.
If you wish to know more about what I may or may not know about the Merfolk, feel free to Mail me. Please be safe, do not ingest potions or do rituals that promise you will become a mermaid; you won't! These can possibly harm you physically so please understand this.
YOU CANNOT BECOME A MERMAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (See above)