Birthday: Aug 20 1998
Location: 133.4 in your local library (Otherwise, Florida)
Last Seen: Thu, 20 Sep 2018
|Membership: Member |
HERESY by Ella Wheeler Wilcox (excerpt)
The world has a thousand creeds, and never a one have I:
Nor church of my own, though a million spires are pointing the way on high.
But I float on the bosom of faith, that bears me along like a river:
And the lamp of my soul is alight with love, for life, and the world, and the Giver.
Hello, beautiful shiny people! I'm Trini and I'm a Christian Witch . This means I follow Jesus, God, and the Goddess. My main incarnation is Brigid , goddess of the Hearth. I've been studying magic seriously since December of 2014 and I still consider myself a beginner.
As a follower of Brighid, I try to make people feel at home, even in this cyberspace place. If you want to talk about anything, feel free to mail me for whatever reason (see excluded reasons below). My photos are public if you wish to peruse them and gain inspiration and help. I post books I have in my collection, so if you wish to know more about these books, Mail me.
PS: Mermaid fans, before you try something potentially dangerous, fast forward to the bottom of this bio.
Matthew : Gatekeeper, Joy Guide, Healing Guide
Brighid: Protector, Teacher
Red Shouldered Hawk : Message Bearer
St. Michael : Unknown
Mermaid : Unknown
Things I do:
- Talk ... a LOT.
- Feel free to mail me! :D
- Mermaid Oracle (Mainly for emotional issues)
- Prayer magic
- I'm pretty blunt sometimes, so I apologize, but I'm going to give it to you straight.
Things I don't do:
- If you are going to mail me simply to tell me I can't be a Christian Witch, I'll respect your opinion, but do not expect me to reply.
- I WILL NOT TRY TO CONVERT YOU!
- You are a human being, nothing more, nothing less.
- The above includes: Neko, Demon, Angel, God/dess, Werewolf, Vampire, Mermaid
- Politics. Namely Donald Trump.
- I WILL NOT TRY TO CONVERT YOU!
- Do NOT hit on me! I don't know you! (Plus I have a boyfriend)
- Don't ask me to cast spells. Sorry, peeps.
- I don't give out ANY personal information.
- I WILL NOT TRY TO CONVERT YOU!!!!! (Making sure you understand this)
Things I can kinda do :
- Celtic Oracle Card Readings (Not 100% accurate)
- Help with learning the basics of magic
Help Me With:
- Learning more about Kitchen Witchery
- If you can help me get through the bible without leaving it to get dusty on my dresser, thanks!
- If you're a follower of Brighid, feel free to give me tips on how to better follow Her! :D
- Ocean and Water Magic
- Working with Mermaids (no, I mean the Water Elementals, not Ariel -_- )
- I'm getting into making prayer beads
- I write
- I pray
- I LARP
- I am a mermaid (I put on a monofinand skin that cost me $140)
Thanks for visiting! Feel free to mail me! :D
Hey, mermaid fans. So, to get this done, here's some myths:
- You can become a mermaid
- You can lure a mermaid with the song from Pirates of the Caribbean
- You can meet a mermaid physically
- Mermaids are petty and solely for vanity and young girl wishes.
Alright, now that we've got that straightened out, you can take me a bit more seriously here.
- Mermaids are water spirits (sometimes fey). You can work with them, but do so at your own risk. Merfolk tend to be just as tricky as the Fair Folk.
- Mermaids are the Yin as Dragons are the Yang (in my opinion, you don't have to take this).
- Mermaids can be found in any source of natural water (though there are also undines, kelpies, nereids, etc.)
- Mermaids are as temperamental as the seas they inhabit, so WORK WITH THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- Mermaids can be both good and bad omens. Again, please deal carefully in any work involving spirits or fey
- Mermaids are NOT Sirens!
- Mermaid tears refer to Aquamarines, the gemstone.
- Mermaids are not vain. In fact, they are one of the deepest creatures I know of.
If you wish to know more about what I may or may not know about the Merfolk, feel free to Mail me. Please be safe, do not ingest potions or do rituals that promise you will become a mermaid; you won't! These can possibly harm you physically so please understand this.
YOU CANNOT BECOME A MERMAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (See above)