Birthday: Aug 12
Last Seen: Tue, 16 Oct 2018
|Membership: Member |
Coven Title: Member
This is an alt account for SkollVarg
Hello all I am Temperance
I'd love to get to know you all, so please ping me a mail, just keep in mind the following:
- Please do not flirt with me, Do not even bring up romance, Spells of Magic is not a dating site.
- Please do not message me asking for any spells, especially spells for vampires/werewolves etc as I will not hesitate to tell you it can not be done.
- Please put a subject in your mail, this way I can differentiate between coven matters and just friendly chats.
Also, I am very close friends with my other council member, Agiel. If you mess with him, you mess with me.
A little bit about me
Apparently I am likened to a Pastel de Nata when it comes to personality, and I think that is pretty accurate
- I am really quite wacky. My favourite past time is gluing broken dolls back together.
- I love window shopping
- My favourite blends of incense are cinnamon, frankincense and patchouli.
- I have an extraordinarily large sweet tooth, feeding me candy is the quickest way to make me like you.
My Magical Practices
- I have been practicing magic for about five years. But known and researched it for about two years before I began to practice it.
- I follow the Norse Gods, with my main following centering around Frigg, Odin, Frey and Freyja. Although I am closest with Frigg.
- I practice divination in the forms of: tarot cards, tea leaves, palmistry and runes, though my specialty is tarot cards.
- I have a large herb garden which I use for making all sort of herbal remedies, teas and odd sorts. I practice kitchen witchery to some extent as well.
So there's a little about me.
Other than that, have a very merry day!
Now my little bundle of quotes that I like:
- "Sometimes it is the people no one imagines anything of, who do the things no one can imagine." ~ Alan Turing
- "Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution" ~ Albert Einstein
- "An eye for an eye only ends up leaving the whole world blind" ~ Mahatma Ghandi
- "We are here, not because we are law-breakers; we are here in our efforts to become law-makers." ~ Emmeline Pankhurst
- "We don't live alone. We are members of one body. We are responsible for one another. And I tell you that the time will soon come, that if men do not learn that lesson, then they will be taught it, in fire and blood and anguish" ~ Inspector Goole from an Inspector calls