Birthday: Aug 12
Last Seen: Mon, 18 Jun 2018
|Membership: Member |
Coven Title: Member
Hey guys, I'm Axa Rider (previously know on here as Axanthiel.2). I am a wacky and weird person.
The magical side
- I have slight pyschic capabilities and have been practicing divination for quite a while. I am most experienced with tarot cards and palm readings, however I do also use tea leaves and have recently begun using runes.
- I follow the Heathen path and am devoted to the Norse gods.
- I particulary follow Frigg, Sif, Skadi, Frey and Bragi.
I like making new friends etc so if you want someone to talk to just hit my pm, I hate not having anybody to talk to. Do not ask me to do any spells, readings etc for you as I am still only learning myself. Also if you come to me asking if I can change you physically, give you superpowers etc, I will not hesitate to tell you it can not be done.
I am taken by a wonderful person, so please do not flirt with me etc. Spells of Magic is not a dating site.
Useless information about me
- I'm a Leo
- My favourite colour is deep indigo
- I'm bi
- I love floral perfumes
- I love sour gummies
- I'm pretty wacky
- I usually listen to calssical music
I have some very close friends on here:
If you do anything to hurt them, I will be sending you a strongly worded message.
And that's it really.
Have a very merry day!
Now my little bundle of quotes that I like:
- "Sometimes it is the people no one imagines anything of, who do the things no one can imagine." ~ Alan Turing
- "Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution" ~ Albert Einstein
- "An eye for an eye only ends up leaving the whole world blind" ~ Mahatma Ghandi
- "We are here, not because we are law-breakers; we are here in our efforts to become law-makers." ~ Emmeline Pankhurst
- "We don't live alone. We are members of one body. We are responsible for one another. And I tell you that the time will soon come, that if men do not learn that lesson, then they will be taught it, in fire and blood and anguish" ~ Inspector Goole from an Inspector calls