- a small cup/ mug
- 1/2 egg yolk (2 for above 60kg)
- 2 teaspoons of honey (approx, the exact quantity is not extremely important)
- 1 teaspoon of warm water (between 40-50 degrees Celsius)
- half a teaspoon of lemon juice
- half a teaspoon of ground licorice root (optional, but very helpful)
- an orange candle
1. Place the egg yolk in the container and stir it very well until it reaches a paste texture.
2. Put the honey in the container and stir it well until again, you obtain a paste texture.
3. Mix the lemon juice with the water and after they are perfectly combined, place them in the container, and then add on top the ground licorice root, after which stir deosil for a couple of minutes.
4. Light the orange candle and bless the potion. After the blessing, meditate for 5 minutes while taking small sips of the potion and remain in complete silence.
Blessing to Melpomene:
''As mankind worships thy name in song, I wish to tell my story with a grateful heart and divine voice. Revered, beloved Melpomene, grant me the means, the ways in which to show your undying glory, and with thine own hand besiege upon me a prayer, a chant and a need, and bind my soul with the gift of telling, the laurel of the glory of saying, singing and chanting, always with your name on my forehead, I beg. Such as many did before me, from the Delphics to Homer, and shall do after me, you be the one in whose guidance I send my message to others, my channel, my air in between my lungs and my sound in between my breaths. You offer me a voice as I offer you my body, as a living temple of your wonder and glory, and let people wonder in front of me of your many talents, and the greatest one, the word.''