- 1 Black Candle
- War Water
- Revenge Oil
- Small glass jar with a tight-fitting, screw-on lid
- An assortment of sharp objects (Broken glass and pottery shards, razor blades, rusty nails and screws, pins and needles, and wood splinters are all good choices.)
- Taglocks of your enemies (hair, fingernail clippings etc) Alternatively you can write their full name and date of birth on paper
- Your urine, or vinegar
1. Prepare Your Black Candle
On your candle and inscribe the names of the people you are working against.
Spray or dip your candle in your war water and then leave it to dry.
Once it is dry dress your candle with some Revenge Oil.
2. Prepare Your Jar
Fill the jar at least half full of the sharp objects, place the taglocks or paper on top.
Finish filling the jar with war water and your urine or vinegar, and screw the jar lid on tightly.
Melt the bottom of the candle a little and stick on top of the jar.
3. Begin Your Ritual
Light your candle and again visualize your manifestation.
Explain your situation to whatever Spirits you work with and ask them to aid you.
4. What To Do With The Jar After The Spell
You want the people inside the jar to be contained and trapped, so don't break the jar.
Traditionally this jar would be buried at least a foot deep on your property and as close to the front door as possible.
However, if that is not possible, the back of a cabinet or closet, or on a dark shelf works well.
Leave it there to do its thing.