What is Samhain:
It is another name for Halloween, which is celebrated on the day of Halloween or in most traditions on the 7th of Nov.
Include the children in this ritual, because they would enjoy it and have fun as well.
* Cleanse area first to get rid of any negative energy that may be in your space.
* After cleansing our space, consecrate all of your supplies and arrange them.
* Next write a special prayer for before and after the ritual.
* Now arrange all of your supplies on our altar however you want them.
* Finally meditate for at least 5- 10 minutes, then begin the ritual with the children.
Lord and Lady, we come to you on this sacred night to honor those who are with us and to honor those who have passed on. This ritual is to keep away evil spirits and negative energy. We hope you hear our prayer and guide us on this sacred journey for many years to come. We also call on the Gods and Goddesses, Mother Earth, Father Sun, Crone, Silver Lady f the Golden moon and Horned God protector of all living things, we also seek our guidance in this sacred ritual.
So Mote It Be!
PERFORMING THE RITUAL
*Once everything is in place begin your ritual, be sure to include the children, because they would love to help. Also make sure that they have their own personal altar, and their place is cleansed. When you set up the children's altars make sure you have different supplies especially if you have little ones.
HOW TO BEGIN THE RITUAL
* First light our candles and then light the incense and place them in the holders.
* Next place your crystals on one side of the altar, then place your cauldron I the center of your altar.
* Now take your wand and wave it over your cauldron three times. Then tap the side three times.
* Finally sit back and meditate for at least 5-1 minutes, and say your special prayer.
LODRS and Ladies we thank you for your presence during this special time this sacred night, thank you for protecting this sacred place. We also call the Gods, Goddesses, Mother Earth, Father Sun, Crone, Sliver Lady of the golden moon and Horned God protector of all living things. We thank all of you for your presence, guidance, and protection on this journey.
So Mote It Be!