Halt a Storm
- Hematite stone
- Wand or sword
- Silver or Blue glitter
Casting Instructions for 'Halt a Storm'
- Moon Phase: any
- Prep: ground and center (emergency use only!)
- Tools: sword or wand, silver or dark blue glitter
- Corresponding Color: silver or deep blue
- Corresponding Herb (s): broom or frankincense
- Corresponding Elements: water and air
- Corresponding Crystal: hematite
- Reason: when a major storm is approaching
Take some frankincense and a hematite stone, place them on a pentacle youve drawn on the ground (with your sword or wand). Place the tool of your choice in the middle of the pentacle and while holding the stone in your hand say:
Morrigan goddess of the storm I ask for your help in every form, turn it back into the sea, absorb it into the rock into the tree, send this storm far from me. And if my Goddess does agree than manifest please make it be! Then take the silver or deep blue glitter and sprinkle it around the perimeter of the pentacle and let some fall off of your hand into the wind. Leave the stone as an offering to the elements and the Goddess. Please Note : that if the storm does not come to your back yard it will go to someone elses, try not to deplete your land of anything it needs just for the sake of seeing if you can do it.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.