Casting Instructions for 'Cat Blessing'
You will need the following items for this spell:
- Gold candle(For the God/dess)
- A cat figure candle for each cat ( or just a white one)
- Catnip Toy (homemade is best)
- Incense/smudge and, of course, your cat.
'O Great Horned God, keeper of all things wild, I invoke thee, and invite thee, into this circle.'
Light the cat / white candle and then, holding your cat, kneel before the altar and recite the following prayer:
'O Great Horned God,
Father of the woodlands
And loving lord of all creatures
That walk crawl, swim and fly
A threefold blessing I humbly ask
Of thee on this special day:
May this cat's life be a long
Happy and healthy one.
May she/he always receive
Your divine protection.
And when our incarnations
In this world cease to be
May we forever be reunited
In the great Pagan otherworld
Known as the Summerland.
After the blessing has been recited, gaze into the flame of the gold candle and chant three times the name of your cat with the words ''Blessed Be''. End with the burning of a sweet incense like Sweetgrass to please the spirits. You can also cleanse & consecrate a collar for your cat, if you would like him/her cat to wear one, you can add a pentacle as well. Kiss your kitty and set him/her down, present your cat with the Catnip toy, you can make one easily by adding drip Catnip to an old stocking and tying off. This Catnip offering will create a psychic bond between you & your cat. You can also burn some Catnip and watch how CRAZY your cat gets (good crazy).
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.