Rated 1/5 Stars
Fiery Wall of Protection Candle Spell
Fiery Wall of Protection is among the most famous classic conditions formulas. Its name invokes the power of Archangel Michael's power of Archangel Michael's protective flaming sword. The formula may be consecrated to the archangel.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- 1 red candle (can be replaced by a white candle)
- Fiery Wall of Protection Oil
Casting Instructions for 'Fiery Wall of Protection Candle Spell'
I've already posted the Fiery Wall of Protection Oil formula before, it can be read in here: http://www.spellsofmagic.com/spells/spiritual_spells/protection_spells/12078/page.html
If you don't want to open a new window or a new tab, just read here:
-Powdered dragon's blood
-Frankincense (solid resin/essential oil)
-Myrrh (solid resin/essential oil)
-Jojoba oil (optional)
1) Blend powdered dragon's blood and sea salt together with a mortar and pestle (or anything you prefer).
2) If you're using solid resins, grind frankincense and myrrh together in the ingredients in Step 1.
3) Add these to the castor oil which has protective capacities of its own. You may wish to add Jojoba oil as a preservative, so that the oil will flow nicely. If you're using essential oils, then add frankincense and myrrh now.
p.s. Some variations may suggest adding ground ginger and cinnamon, you could also add some if you prefer to. Just be aware that these are skin irritants and may limit the uses of the oil. Without these ingredients, Fiery Wall can added to the bath or worn as a protective perfume.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.