: Welcome to SpellsOfMagic.com. You must be a logged in member to use the live chat feature. Sign up
for free now.
SpellsOfMagic now has an online store, offering over 9000 wiccan, pagan and occult items. Check it out.
Simple Servitor Creation
Rated 5/5 Stars
To create an etheral being that will carry out magickal duties placed upon it. Good for spying, can also be used to affect others moods.
You will need the following items for this spell:
Casting Instructions for 'Simple Servitor Creation'
1. Look for a corner to focus on, a corner is important because it is a place were things come together.
2. Ground and center yourself.
3. Raise energy and then move it into the corner.
4. Mold this energy into the shape of a corporal being, anything that fits you will do.
5. Think intensely of the traits you want this creature to have, saying them in you head or aloud and push the traits into the energy.
6. Then breathe in the direction of the corner, imagine that your breathe is giving the servitor life, and that because you gave him life, it must obey you.
7. At this point it helps to name the creature, so that it knows who it is.
8.I give my servitor energy once in a while to keep it healthy and happy. Do so at your own discretion.
9. Remember not to keep a servitor around too long as some grow powerful and can sap your energy.
10. Remember that power is relative and as long as a servitor seems loyal, keeping them around is not a bad idea, because once you have worked with it or them for a long time, you and they will grow closer, and they will grow more powerful, which can be a very good thing, as long as you are still more powerful and still in control
Is this content used without proper permission?
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions
on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us