Recipe-Hoodoo Protection Powder
- Egg shells
- Coffee grinder (electric) or blender
- Water (to wash the shells)
Casting Instructions for 'Recipe-Hoodoo Protection Powder'
1) Save the egg shells that are broken for cooking. Be sure to wash them right after they are cracked to keep residue to a minimum, and let them dry thoroughly. Store the clean shells in a tin, tupperware or ziplock bag.
2) When you are ready to make the powder, put the shells into the grinder or blender and grind until they are a fine powder.
3) Sift through a small sifter (often used for dispersing icing sugar onto baked goods) to remove clumps. Grind the clumps more until they are a fine powder.
4) Place fully ground and sifted egg shells into a clean, dry jar and label Protection Powder. This powder can be used to powder yourself when in need of protection, sprinkle around property, add to protection mojo bags, etc.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.