Recipe-Hoodoo Protection Powder
- Egg shells
- Coffee grinder (electric) or blender
- Water (to wash the shells)
Casting Instructions for 'Recipe-Hoodoo Protection Powder'
1) Save the egg shells that are broken for cooking. Be sure to wash them right after they are cracked to keep residue to a minimum, and let them dry thoroughly. Store the clean shells in a tin, tupperware or ziplock bag.
2) When you are ready to make the powder, put the shells into the grinder or blender and grind until they are a fine powder.
3) Sift through a small sifter (often used for dispersing icing sugar onto baked goods) to remove clumps. Grind the clumps more until they are a fine powder.
4) Place fully ground and sifted egg shells into a clean, dry jar and label "Protection Powder". This powder can be used to powder yourself when in need of protection, sprinkle around property, add to protection mojo bags, etc.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.