Create A Friend Familiar
- Candle (optional)
Casting Instructions for 'Create A Friend Familiar'
*This spell will take three days. Three consecutive days. If you forget and skip a day it will not work and you will have to start all over again.* *Warning: Do not try to create a large animal familiar, especially if you are a beginner and are not using a candle. I did a very small creature when I was testing the spell out (and failed because I fell asleep), and it still took a lot of energy (but I was not using a candle). So if you want to create a large animal for your familiar, please use a candle, maybe even multiple candles, or use a gemstone you have to draw energy from. Create large familiars at your own risk.* Day One: 1) You can do this at any time of day but I recommend you do it before bed when youre tired (but not too tired) and relaxed. Find yourself a quiet space and meditate for a minute or so. If you cannot meditate, just close your eyes and focus on your breathing. The moon phase doesnt really matter but a waxing moon would be best. A candle is also optional but it helps to add a better personality to your familiar. If you are using a candle here is what personality corresponds to what colour:
- Red: Courageous and strong. Also very passionate and respectful.
- Orange: Lots of energy, success and stamina.
- Yellow: Confident and charming. Full of knowledge and concentration.
- Green: Can bring luck and success. Helpful with healing.
- Blue(Dark): Happy, joyous and very loyal. Also be wise and truthful.
- Blue(Light): Very peaceful and calm.
- Purple: Powerful and successful. This colour of candle will aid you in summoning your familiar.
- Pink: Full of love and energy.
- Black: Determined to banish all evil and negative energy around you.
- White: Very protective, truthful, and unity. Also peace, purification and happiness.
*Thanks to: http://www.psychic-revelation.com/reference/a_d/candles/candle_colors_uses.html for the info* 2) Start imagining your energy centered in your heart. It should be glowing bright. Now imagine it spreading outwards into every part of your body. You should now be glowing with inner energy. You should be able to feel it. 3) Clump all that energy into a ball and start creating the shape of the familiar. (If you are using a candle, imagine the flame of it flowing in a mixing in with your energy). Let me take a crow for example. Imagine the energy is like clay. First a head extends out. The beak takes shape. The legs and tail grow out of the clump of energy. It should now be a glowing silhouette of your familiar. Start giving your familiar the small details and a 3d form. You have to rotate it in your mind: looking at the front view and back, under and on top. 4) You are done creating the shape of our familiar. Store your energy in the shape of your familiar deep in yourself so you can find it tomorrow. *Warning: You may feel a little sick after this (as I did when I did it) especially if you dont store your familiar in yourself. Try to relax and suck in energy from the things around you. Everything has energy in it. If you are not able to borrow energy from other things, just dont put that much energy into your familiar. Oh, another thing: Do not put every single particle of your energy into the creation of your familiar!. You have been warned. If you are stupid enough to do so it is not my fault if you die or spend the rest of your day (or night) in agony. Day Two: 1) At about the same time as you did the day before, meditate for a minute before you start. 2) Take the energy familiar that you made yesterday. Take a moment to check if its the same as you left it and none of the energy got lost. 3) On day two you will be adding movement to your familiar. If you did a crow for example, you need it to be able to flap its wings and open and close its beak. The first step to doing this is to gather your energy like you did in day one, but this time, dont gather as much. You just need enough to power its movements. 4) Start sending little bits of energy to the part you want to be able to move. Now imagine that part of the familiars body moving. If its very slow or doesnt seem to be moving right, add a bit more energy to it. Make sure you get all the parts of the body. Here is a list of the main things you should not forget about:
- Opening/closing mouth
- Moving legs, hand, fingers, and claws/talons
- Bending back
- Moving tail
- Turning head
- Flapping wings
5) Once youre done, store your familiar in a safe spot again. Day Three: *Warning: This is the hardest part of the spell. If you fail to do this part (like I did the first time) you will fail to create your familiar. If you do fail, disperse the energy you used into the air. You may try again if you wish.* 1) As the days before, meditate for a minute. If you have your candle, light it. 2) Take your familiar. It is okay if it is moving wildly or not moving at all. 3) Gather lots of energy. I recommend using energy from things around you too. Just imagine energy flowing from the things around you into yourself. 4) First of all, well be creating your familiars heart. Let energy pour into their chest as you tell your familiar (either in your head or out loud) what they are to care about. Once you think you are done, stop the flow of energy to its heart. 5) Imagine the glowing energy in its heart and all of it spreading like veins in its body. Add some of your own energy if you want to. 6) Now you have to give it knowledge. Imagine your brain opening up and all the knowledge in the form of fog spilling out around your familiar. Let the fog of knowledge nourish your familiar. Be careful not to give your familiar knowledge. Just share. If your familiar steals any knowledge, just go into it and take it back. You know that youre not giving it your knowledge if your familiar isnt sucking any of it up. It should just be soaking itself in the fog. 7) Once that is done, close your knowledge back in yourself. Throughout this spell, your familiar has probably had its eyes closed or just staring blankly into space. Before continuing on to open your familiars eyes to the world around it, you have to make sure you did everything correctly or it may just stay as concentrated energy in the form of an animal. To see if you did everything right, you just have to imagine your hands wrapping around your familiar. You should be able to feel pulsing, flowing, live energy coming from it. If it is all still or very slow, and some of your own energy and urge your familiars energy to flow. You can imagine doing CPR to it if its necessary. 8) To open your familiars eyes, start meditating, but take your familiar into your meditation with you. Try to share minds with him/her. Maybe imagine them breathing slowly along with you. 9) Visualize you and your familiar in some place. Let the landscape create itself. It could be a forest or a cave anywhere. Just not in a building or anywhere near something man made. 10) Once the landscape around you is fully developed, and your familiar is standing right in front of you, chant out: Familiar of mine, all is in line.Energy, body, knowledge.But your eyes cant see.Your life cant be.I grant you your sight,I grant you your life.So mote it be. 11) Your familiar should be opening his/her eyes. (Dont decide your familiars gender beforehand, he/she already has a gender and his/her personality, you cant change it (okay, maybe you can change some of your familiars personality). You didnt decide what gender you were, did you?) Once your familiar opens his/her eyes, they will probably be gazing around at the scenery around him/her. Give them a minute to observe their surroundings before trying to talk to them. You can do it out loud (out loud in your mind) or telepathically. If they dont answer, give them some more time before trying again. Once he/she starts talking to you, you should ask them some questions. 12) You are now done with the spell. Your familiar is created. You can let it explore the world, or keep it close to you. Here are some tips with taking care of your familiar.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.